Thursday, February 27, 2014

WaterMelon Lime Smoothie Recipe /WaterMelon Lime Chilller


                 The days are turning hot nowadays. And the watermelon season is an indication for this. We could see the watermelons heaped on the roadsides. They are the true coolers for these hot days.

                Initially in my childhood days I just hate this watermelon, especially the smell. My very best friend Mangai loves these melons, I started eating them just by giving company to my friend and now a days I m fond of them.

              I tried the watermelon lime cooler and sharing it with you.




























Prep time 15 mins
Cooking time Nil

Ingredients

3 cups Watermelon (Chopped and Deseeded) 
1 Lime ( Juice extracted)
1 tbsp Sugar (optional)


Procedure

1. Deseed the water melon and chop it. Leave off skin( green color)

2. Then in a blender put the 3 cups chopped melon along with sugar and blend it until smooth.

3. Transfer it to a container and pour the extracted lime juice and mix well.

4. Now the watermelon lime chiller is ready to be served. If necessary add ice cubes.







2 comments:

  1. SLURP!!!Ship it to me along with the hot sun��...I'm reminded of the sugarcane juice sold by street vendors at MDU in summer.

    ReplyDelete